I’ve been a huge Benefit fan for years, as soon as I had a job and could afford make up, all my pay check when on Benefit products. I’ve tried a lot of Benefit different products over the years but here are some of my favourites and what i’m using at the moment.
- Hoola Bronzer £24.50 – I love this as it’s a matte bronzer, so perfect for my day to day look. Especially paired with…
- Watt’s Up Highlighter £25.50 – champagne colour highlighter, lovely shade and easy to apply. Cream to powder finish you can blend with the little blender at the end
- Benetint Lip Stain £25.50 – rose colour lip stain, not super long-lasting you do need to keep reapplying but I love the colour and fact that you layer from a blush to a bold pink.
- They’re Real Mascara £20.50 – I have tried so many mascaras over the years and this one is great at lengthening, volumising and curling (I don’t even bother with an eyelash curler). It does last really well, it’s not 100% smudge proof, but i’m yet to find a masara that is! I need to get some more of the blue one for the summer.
- Stay Don’t Stray £22 – this is a primer but I actually use it as a concealer for my massive eye bags as it matches my skin tone really well and really stay’s put (as the name would suggest)
- Fake Up Under Eye Concealer £20.00 – I use this in light, it’s very moisturising and provides smooth coverage over dark circles and fine lines. I pair this with Stay Don’t Stay if i’m looking particularly tired.
Sadly both Bella Bamba and One Hot Minute are now discontinued. Bella Bamba was a really nice bright hot pink blusher. Which was surprisingly flattering on my extremely pale skin. One Hot Minute is a rose gold finishing powder, which gives you a great glow, especially nice in the summer when you’ve got a bit of a tan (a stress a bit here).
The only product I’ve been properly disappointed with is the They’re Real Push Up Liner. It didn’t come out the packaging properly, either nothing or loads and if it was loads it broke off. A nightmare trying to apply it.
Who else is a Benefit fan? What are your go to products?