Quick but glam hair do for a party or night out when you don’t have much time. I did this for a wedding at the weekend as I spent about an hour or my getting ready time trying to stick the bloody false eyelashes down!
- Start with curled hair, either rollers, a curling iron, or sometimes I sleep in those bendy hair curlers. The choice is yours.
- Section of the top part of hair. If you have a fringe start from the middle and section out a sort of triangle shape, if you don’t have a hair, leave about hair an inch an inch of hair free before you section off.
- Tying the bottom section loosely as you don’t want to ruin those curls! Work your way through the top section backcombing each bit. I would recommend Vo5 backcombing spray to help give you added volume, but there are a lot of other powders and sprays that will do the same job.
- To create the beehive section, I find it easiest to start with the middle section of the hair create a bouffant shape and pin down, then take the left and right side sections to help create the shape and tidy up.
- You can then use your comb to tidy up if you wish and finish off with a quick spritz of hair spray.